How do you compete against online real estate engines and real life agents in bad suits?
You focus on the inspired design of the homes you help people find, and the grounded, human element that you bring to a stressful process.
Once people know Jonathan, a Seattle real estate broker, they’re sold. He’s engaging, smart, witty, and calmly tenacious. So our job was to bring his unique personality, and his sincere passion for modern design and architecture, to life in visual form.
As a former marketer, Jonathan came to the process with very clear ideas about his brand. Our partnership on Microsoft Office for Mac had built a strong rapport, and he had confidence in our ability to translate his business objectives into great design.
- Zeroed in on Jonathan’s commitment to design as a unique competitive advantage to build around
Branding and Identity
- Developed iconic, modern, elegant logo to reflect the high design of the homes in which Jonathan specializes
- Expanded design language of the new logo into flexible toolkit Jonathan could use to build his own marketing materials
- “Less is more” approach inspired by overall brand strategy and identity helped his advertising stand out online and in print
Custom Greeting Cards
- Witty, mid-century modern holiday cards conveyed Jonathan’s clear sense of design and his attention to detail to established and new clients
So often, real estate is a serious process. By starting with modern design and architecture, and infusing just the right amount of wit and lightness, we developed a personal brand for Jonathan that expressed his personality beautifully and truly set him apart.